Resin Art & Jewellery Workshops in Budapest Saturday 9.00 - 15.00
Learn with us resin art pouring and jewellery making techniques in a unique one day workshop!
You will learn about different resin types (quick, fast, UV setting) and the endless possibilities of colouring and decorating. With our guidance, you will create your very own art picture and clock face as an introduction pouring practice. You will cast resin into silicone moulds and bezels to make a series of jewellery sets (bracelet, open and closed backed bezels pendants/charms, earrings). At the end of the workshop, you will learn how to combine broken wood with metal flakes and resin. You learn the steps of how to break a wood piece, cut and form your resin to achieve a smooth and perfect finish. You will get useful tips and tricks, and a unique booklet in English about where to buy products, materials and steps to process resin.
You will learn how to:
- Choose, measure, mix and add colours to your resin according to your needs
- Create art pieces with resin, making different visual effects
- Explore using resin colours and endless decorations (pigment paste, alcohol ink, mica powder, glitters, metal flakes, dried flower, glass, rocks, shell pieces, fusible film)
- Achieve a smooth and perfect finish, removing bubbles that can appear
- Use equipment, power tools, sanding and polishing (wet & dry papers)
- Combine wood, metal flakes and resin together
You will get:
- Art picture (15*15 cm MDF board)
- Circular clock face (30*30 cm MDF board)
- Jewellery sets (bracelet, open and closed backed bezels pendants, charms, earrings.
- Wood & resin jewellery, combined with metal flakes (pendant /earrings)
- Close guidance, tips and tricks
- Booklet in English about the essentials (local and international vendors, where to buy products, materials and steps to process resin.
We are using local, non-toxic, high-quality resin, colours and pigments to create your special art pieces.
The workshop duration is about 6 hours in a session (depending on the pace of attendees, with a 20 min. lunch break).
Safe distancing measures will be put in place and our workshop will be capped at 2-5 participants.
As it takes at least 1 day for resin to set, you will not be able to bring home your completed artworks and jewellery on the spot, we will deliver by post your address your ready pieces.
Workshop fee: 50.000 HUF (forint).
Workshops will be conducted on Saturday's at Alex Wood Studio, located in South Budapest, at the end of Üllői út.
Address: 1182 Budapest, Üllői út 763.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Please take note that we require a minimum of 2 participants to confirm a workshop.
The booking fee is 10.000 HUF (forint) with money transfer to our bank account, the rest can be paid upon arrival at the workshop in cash.
In an unforeseen event of a last-minute cancellation, we will reschedule you to the next available workshop. If you would like to engage or have any question, please fill up this enquiry form and we will get back to you within 1-3 working days.